• 10 oz (300 g) uncooked fettucine, broken in two
• 3 cups (750 mL) broccoli florets
• 2 tbsp. in s. (30 mL) butter or margarine
• 4 (about 1 lb/500 g) boneless, skinless chicken
, cut into cubes
• 1 can (500 mL) sauce easy to use cream of mushroom cooking CAMPBELL'S ®
• 1/4 cup (60 mL) light parmesan, grated
• 1/4 c. to t. (1 mL) ground black pepper
1. Cook pasta according to the instructions given on the directions, omitting salt. Add broccoli 4 minutes before the end of cooking. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat the butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Cook chicken until well browned, stirring often.
3. Stir cooking sauce, cheese, pepper and fettuccine mixture and heat through, stirring often.
Serving Size: 6
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 25 min
* Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
3g Dietary Fiber
10% Daily Value Calcium
The creamy texture of the mushroom sauce makes this dish fried easy to mix and prepare. Serve immediately to enjoy the creamy texture at its best!